Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My pots on esty

I have listed a few things on esty.com.
I put this coil pot on, and some pictures that I have taken of garden this past growing season. I am selling the cards at some local retailers, and also my brothers shops in California will soon be carrying them. Anyway, i have too many creative projects going on at once, and alot of messes that go with them. Thats my life though. I am so much better when i have clean neat surfaces to create in . oh well..I hope this link shows up to my esty shop. I am picking up some more of my pieces that i created in the studio where I work out of ..i am taking my studio friends some flowers bouqets. they gave me some of their vases that they made to fill..hopefully i will get around to taking some pics before i go on thursday..anyway. thats all ..no more words.

No comments:

Blog Archive