Tuesday, October 23, 2007


I cant believe i still have flowers..I picked a bunch last night thinking it may frost. It did not. This may be the last.
I am going to painting class tonight. I am looking forward to it. It is time for me, and i think that is important when you have kids. When moms happy, everyones happy..Isn`t that true?
Thanks to my friends out there for the smile awards. they are truly a blessing! If i was close, i would give you a bouquet..so here is your virtual bouquet.
I am off to see one of my first freinds in Idaho. Actually she was my first freind. We met on the boys baseball team. She is moving to Atlanta. I will miss her. She is a true blessing and friend. I feel that God put each other together because we had both just moved here. I love when God does stuff like that. I like to call it a "God Thing"
anyway...off to my daily, daily running around..
tell me if you have any "God Things "happen to you today.

2 comments:

Deb said...

You still have so many gorgeous flowers in bloom! Your home must look wonderful with little vases here & there . Will you take them as models for your painting class tonight ? Have a great day Julie.

farmerjulie said...

he just teaches landscapes..but i will ask him if we could do a floral! have a great day Deb!

Blog Archive