Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Linda Crispell





This is from my friend Linda Crispell..I am in LOVE with her work! She was in Mary Englebrights mag, and this little shrine that I now have was featured. Linda has ultra cool unexpected collections!! Some of the things she collects are old typewriters, plane propellers, vintage gumball machines rubber band balls. Who would know all those grouped together would be so fabulous! S0, go visit her! Tell her farmerjulie sent you!! She is over on my fun friend list. I have know idea how to link it, so sorry about that!

Thanks again Linda for being my new "Pal"!

4 comments:

Linda Summerfield said...

Julie,
I can't tell you what it means to get a nod from someone with your creativity and talent! Thank you for your kindness.
Your pal,
Linda

Donna said...

Ooooo, love it! I've got to go see her!

Hugs,
Donna

Felicia said...

Visiting your blog always makes me smile. I've been away from blogland for a while and am just catching up. LOVE your flower photo at the top :)

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Julie, I love Linda's goose cabinet and the collage. How cute!!! Lucky you to have some of her pieces!

xo
Becky

Blog Archive