Monday, November 24, 2008

Hi!

I am here..and all is good. very busy..husband has been overloaded at work, so i am helping when I can, and holding down this fort of ours..all is good, nobody is sick, and yes, the new puppies are cute, and doing well. I think they grew overnight. Mother is eating a lot. I am hand feeding her. She is so tired, and does not want to be away from the little ones. When i put her out, she runs back in her little room wanting to be with them is so worried. Very sweet.

Getting ready for Thanksgiving. It will be just us. I am hoping to catch a movie with the family after we stuff ourselves.

Trying to catch up on some pottery orders, so in between the puppies, kids, feeding the horses and all the other stuff i throw clay as much as i can. I am usually covered in dry clay everyday. even my reading glasses, hair and cell phone have dried clay stuck to it. Everyone knows which cell phone is mine because mine is the dirty one..we all have the same phones. i will take a picture of it for proof! I am also taking another refresher clay class. That meets on Wednesday..and I took my crochet class with Kar, and that has been a blast. I am probably doing too much, but that's the way I like to do things..busy is good for me. i think so , maybe i am too busy to think about it..oh well. such is life. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving..I am grateful for all of my friends I have met on here..More pics soon to follow!! xox jules

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you and the fam have a great Thanksgiving! And yes, happy busy is good.
xxoo,
a.

Vickie said...

It sounds like you are living life to it's fullest. You have many blessings to be thankful for. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Judy said...

I love being busy. I wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Judy

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, new mothers have it rough. I always fill the birdfeeders in spring to help out the mama birds who are SO busy feeding feeding feeding.
Enjoy your holiday. I liked your list of what you've done.

Lisa Gallup said...

Thanks for this lovely reminder! When the kids were little, if they needed to learn some more responsibility, I used to tell them how lucky they were to "get to" do these chores in order to better themselves. I need to use that on myself now!!

Lisa Gallup said...

okay! so why did my comment post here I wonder?? lol

Blog Archive