Thursday, December 11, 2008


Since the last time I blogged, i acquired one bird and one hamster to the mix..My nine year old idea. She paid for it with her own money, and I was a softy..i am a sucker like that.

Plugging along making more pots. I just finished an order for Catherine over at Red Shoes.She is the best, and it always makes my day to say that she carries my stuff. if you live in Ann Arbor or anywhere close you can go see her, and all of her adorable items...I have been filling up my Etsy shop everyday, and I have another load that will be ready in the morning. I will be listing those tomorrow..so if you feel like it, come on back.



2 comments:

PJHornbergerFolkArtist.com said...

What a pretty new family member! What's this ones name? Sweet face? Sugar lips? I can do this all day, so you need to tell us soon! Your daughter made a great choice! ~PJ

Anonymous said...

What a pretty bird! The pots look so nice with your Christmas decorations.

Blog Archive