Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hello...

Still here..the flowers are blooming and that makes me happy!
plugging away, getting ready for the Farm Chicks Show in Spokane next month!


My fav dog..Gus and my feet. This dog is always happy!



Some pretty nosegays..gosh sometimes I still wish i had a flower shop..but instead, i get to make em and take a pic for you guys to enjoy..

My girls and I tie dyed yesterday. It was fun..but forgot to wear the gloves. So we all have purple hands..not the pretty kind, it looks like they are really dirty..oh well, it was worth it!
Hope all is well!! xoxo





5 comments:

Kar said...

Hey Jules! Glad to hear you are still out there somewhere. :) Looks like you and the girls had fun with the shirts. They turned out nice. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Anonymous said...

The flowers are beautiful! Love the tee shirts, I'm all of you had loads of fun making them.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Your flowers just look so beautiful and one of my dreams is to actually have a flower shop!!

Anonymous said...

Those shirts look glorious hanging on your line! Totally worth the purple hands;)

Donna said...

Your flowers are beautiful, and I love all the colorful tie dyed shirts! How fun!

Enjoy your day!
Hugs,
Donna

Blog Archive