Friday, August 28, 2009

Candlewick Glass

Candlewick glass..i have always been drawn to this glass.I have a small collection. This is where I stole the idea to make my pottery . Although I can never get those balls as perfectly round or even as the glass, i always have loved it. Reminds me of polka dots.
Busy gettting kids ready for school. Always a chore..school supply shopping is the worst for me. oh well. Plus I am not ready for them to go back. Not just yet.
Met the nurses since two of my kids are type one diabetics..there is another whole element of getting ready for school. I wont even bore you with that one. So on a lighter note.
It's a beautiful day!
Go enjoy it ! I am ! xoxo 

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love this candlewick glass. Now I see that's why I enjoy your pottery so much!

Unknown said...

I like candlewick glass too. Check out my blog. It's for you.

Mumzie said...

I love andlewick two! It was my mom & dad's wedding pattern, so my mom had several pieces. I have a couple and love them, no wonder I love your potery! Have a great weekend. Mumzie :)

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I just love candlewick glass and that is why I LOVE your pottery, too!

Hope all is going great for you and your family!

xx
becky

Blog Archive