Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Photography Blog

It has been a little while. I have been up to something that I thought I could not do. ever. I am starting my own photography business. It even feels weird to say it or say that I am a photographer really. But I am..so I have to get use to it.
I like change..but not too much. I have been taking photos for years..before pottery, before flower shops and before kids. It was my first real thing in my life that I could be creative with and i loved it. I just thought I would never be good at it or had the confidence to take it to a new level. So I will direct you to my new blog. I only have one post. Come see me , show me some love.!!
Thanks for sticking with me this past year. It has not been an easy one. After Ben and Greer were diagnosed this past year with type one diabetes I pretty much stopped posting and went into hiding. It has been hard, but I know people go through harder things than this and I know of one friend that has and it puts everything into perspective..So on that note, the kids are doing great! much better than I have handled it that is for sure. They say the first year is the hardest..and I do believe that. It was. But i see a light, and I am excited. God is good..i have that to believe!
and here is the new site.
www.juliebrownephotography.blogspot.com
I am working on my new website..
and I will still be throwing clay!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting for you!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Here's to your success!

Sharon Stanley said...

What a great idea! Your photos are lovely and you will certainly be successful...

Kimberly said...

Congrats Julie! Changes are hard. But, you have pulled through the toughest part and now you will begin to blossom again.
I wish I could say I was a potter and a photographer! Blessings!!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you! You are a good photographer, so this should be the right direction! Glad to hear those sweet kids are doing well, and that you are also :)

Deb said...

Your photos are wonderful Julie ~ Congratulations & I look forward to stopping by your photography blog ♥

Blog Archive