Thursday, July 12, 2007

Puppy Day


I just brought the puppies home from the vet. I can`t belive that one of them came out with a heart on it`s head!! Can you see it??
She had a C-section, and is still groggy. She is right under my feet, andI have a little carrier that so that i can tote her and her puppies around to keep a good eye on her.
I am so exhausted . Her being six days late, she has kept me on my feet! That`s ok. I am just glad that everything went ok. except for the one that died. sad. but it happens. Better get some rest!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! What sweet puppies, congrats! We have a stray cat that comes to our yard this time every year for the past couple and brings her kittens with her. They hide under the deck during the day and play and hunt in the field behind our house at night. Oh, and to answer your question, I hope to start listing things on ebay again soon for Halloween. Will hopefully sell on ebay and etsy if I can. :)

farmerjulie said...

i checkee out your esty site after i made a comment. i have an esty site too, and have sold two things. ha. i will try and list more though.
i think stray cats are nocturnal!
have a great day!!!!
jules

Blog Archive