Tuesday, October 2, 2007

excititng news!

The last couple days have been exciting! Do you guys know Thomas O`brian? He is a interrior designer from New York, and also has his signature line at Target? Well, he bought three of my coil pots! I am on cloud nine! It made my week..to say the least. I just had to share that!! I am mailing them off today.. He is the nicest guy!

On other news. there is no other news. except for the 2nd grade field trip that I went on yesterday to the Future Farmers of America. They gave Greer my 2nd grader a sticker that reads, " No Farms, no Food." I am going to put it on the back of my car. I love it.

No photos today..been busy making more pots with "RED" clay. its messy and fun. the texture is amazing!

Do something creative today! even if it is a smile at a cranky person :)

4 comments:

sugarcreekstuff said...

Three items from one person, especially a famous one! Your stuff is beautiful so I can't blame him. Congrats!

Alexandra, Writing & Baking Enthusiast said...

That is indeed wonderful news. I would be on cloud nine, too. Very pretty apples in the containers. Did you make those containers as well? Your work looks very fun!
Alexandra

melody ross said...

Julie how incredible!! I hope he didn't buy the pots in your Etsy store that I wanted, I would be SO SAD!!! Oh, I should have acted sooner! :)

Loving your blog so much,
Melody Ross

catherine said...

excellent news!
I love those pots too, but can't find your link to your etsy store,
it doesn't work for me on your blog?
I want some of those pots too!
for my shop! (and my house)
i love, love, love them!
please tell me more about them!
and thanks for the uplifting email,
you are so sweet!
xoxo
talk soon!
catherine

Blog Archive