Tuesday, January 29, 2008

These are still drying.I was in my little barn studio making pots and little vases yesterday listening to Michael Buble. I just love him..It was snowing, and it was a pretty perfect day.

Today there is another storm..snow, snow..I have two sick little ones, so i am happy not doing much, but taking care of them.

I have one load that will be done today, and ready to glaze tonight. I am enjoying my kiln.

Yesterday I made a Target run..bought some sweet pea seeds , lettuce, and viola seeds. I cannot wait to plant.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Wow, I missed your last few posts (I've got some catching up to do) and I love all of your new pieces! You do such lovely work. Glad you're enjoying your kiln. I love sweet peas too and will be planting more soon. Can't wait till spring!
Have a good day!
Donna

Deb said...

Sounds like the perfect day! I bet the time just flies by when you are in your studio. I noticed the seed packets arriving over the weekend too ~ I love sweet peas and plant them with the morning glory so they entertwine up the arbour - it's a really pretty combination :-} We're in the middle of a snow storm this morning too. Hope your little ones feel better.

bridgmanpottery said...

julie, these are really nice! can't wait to see how they turn out.

Blog Archive