Monday, April 7, 2008

Etsy Update



The art show was great..I met some new artsy friends, and I got some feedback that I needed to hear! The best part was that I was approached by another gallery in town to do a show! How cool is that?? So off to make more, and try a few more ideas that have popped into my head.

I have been walking..I have heard a saying from a wise women mentor friend of mine,"In order to change, you must experience change". Well, that phrase has stuck with me, and I use it in many areas of my life. Sitting on the couch for the last few years has not helped. So, i already have exercised today.


Off to go make a mess somewhere. oh, and I updated my Etsy..i am going to get more on there soon!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Congratulations Julie! How exciting to be showing in another gallery in town :-} Your pots look amazing... I love the colour of the 2nd pot.
Happy Walking! That's one of the great things about having a big dog ... lots of walks :-}

noodle and lou said...

ooooh Congrats Julie!! Your tiny vases and pots are so special...I'm so thrilled to own one!! Happy week to you:) xoxo...jenn

Blog Archive