Thursday, June 19, 2008






I am still here. I threw a Pokemon party for nine year old's. It was Doe`s Birthday. Took the kids to a local place in town called Boondock's. I played Laser tag for the first time. I was scared at first, but ended up loving it! I want to go back for more. If you never have tried laser tag, I say go for it. ! Then we went on a thing called bumper boats with squirt guns. we all were soaked after that one. It was a crack up. Fun little party. All of my kids have had their birthday's this year. Whew. I can rest now. It wears me out.

Listed some new things on Etsy last night, and will do some more today. I did some more black glaze that I am pleased with. It is still cooling out there in the kiln.

Not much else. Gardening, weeding mostly, watering, and cleaning up after my kids. Still in the process of training them. Just pretty much boring!! ha..That's good though. I think.







1 comment:

Deb said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Doe! Laser tag sounds like lots of fun & that cake looks yummy :-}

Blog Archive