Monday, June 9, 2008

I made my first treasury today. I was so excited. I have been waiting a long time. Here is is:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=49645 go see it. I will be back for more. I want to make one of all my friends items. Leave me a comment, and your Etsy site, and I will put you in my next one. Fun!

Happy Birthday to my Dad. He is 79 years old, or young. He doesn't look it either. So Happy Birthday Papa!

No pictures today. I have some, but it has been crazy busy with our life and adjusting to diabetes. I started our own team for Walk for a Cure for diabetes. It is called Team Ben and Greer . I will post more with info on the links etc. I am just too tired to do it right now. The walk is in September. Keep ya posted.

Be back soon!

2 comments:

Deb said...

What a fun treasury list.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your Dad! Hope he has a wonderful day. How great that you have started your Team Ben & Greer :-} YEAH!!

electricbluebird.com said...

Lovely treasury! I would love to be included in one. I am a friend of Bonnie's thru Ernie (he and my husband are best friends).

I would love to trade with ya!

Blog Archive