Friday, September 12, 2008








I made some more flower letters. Please feel free to take. If you would like me to make your initial i will be happy to do one for you! Just ask!

This week zoomed by. I am thankful it is the weekend. Had a sick kid, who then passed it on to me.. is that not always the case? Tomorrow will be soccer pics and two games. What was I thinking? Oh, I wasn't..

I brought out the old knitting needles, and making some socks. I will take some pics when they are done. I like having a project going when the fall starts to roll around..

and,, I listed on pot, or bowl I should say on E-bay! There are NO bids! Two days to go..here is the link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=120303484024

I bought some bubls..Costco is great, and so is Home Depot. I bought some little muscari or grape Hyacinth. Now is the time to plant the bulbs girls!

I hope my friends down south are hanging on with this crazy storm. My thought and prayers are with all of you..

3 comments:

Linda Summerfield said...

Julie-
I swiped the L and C for my blog, I could have also swiped the S (my maiden name is Summerfield)!!! I am also loving my swirly new bowl pics. You are amazingly talented, who knits socks? I am so sorry you guys are all germy, feel better.
Linda

Deb said...

Love those floral initials Julie. You are so creative!!

PJHornbergerFolkArtist.com said...

The flowers are so pretty, and I do love that bowl with the swirls. It's so pretty....PJ

Blog Archive